Quantcast

Monday, September 17, 2007

Race - Rides - Oktoberfest - Sunsets

Raced the Mt. Tam Hill Climb on Saturday. I thought I'd do better, but there's always next year. Some of my Squadra Ovest teammates met up at the top of the climb for a post-race-ride. Eric and I joined and ended up having a huge day of about 90 miles and a lot of race-pace climbing (crawled home on Highway 1):





Sunday morning, we woke up a bit groggy due to the night in the marina. Met up with Phil and Vince for a nice stomp up Marion to East Peak, down to Stinson Beach and back home on Highway 1 again:


Enough riding.

We (Eric, me and one of my roommates, Gosia) met up with Anthony, Shana and Christine to head back up to Marin. The "Tourist Club" is a German Pub in the woods. You have to hike a decent distance to find it and they were having an Oktoberfest Party there on Sunday. Lederhosen, beer, pretzels, brats, amazing views and dense forest...what else could you ask for?

After a few German liquids, we dropped down to Stinson Beach, picked up some snacks and checked out the Sunset over the Pacific. It was amazing.

Photos from Oktoberfest and Stinson Beach: Click Here

No comments: