Quantcast

Saturday, February 2, 2008

The Excalibur Found It's Way Home

It's here...My new ride for 2008.

Ridley is the team bike for my Active Athlete / Squadra Ovest racing team! I went with the Excalibur, dressed up with Campagnolo Chorus, FSA and Mavic Wheels.

My teammate, Anthony, and I headed up to our team shop in Sausalito tonight after work. We just sat around watching the 2001 TdF while the shop did all the finishing touches (fitting, adjusting, cutting the steer tube, wrapping the bars, etc...). It turned out to be a pretty late night at the shop.

My first ride was just a few miles home after dropping Shana's car back to her (Thanks!). That small ride home was fun...this bike is SOLID! It's light, stiff and it's going to rock.

I'm itching to go attack Mt. Tam. Hopefully tomorrow.

Without further ado...




The below picture is the view from my closest competitor's front hub:

No comments: