Quantcast

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bummer

I walked up to the small corner market to grab a couple quick things...

Wanted:
- Soy Milk
- Eggs
- Something for dinner
- Beer

They were out of soy milk, so I grabbed regular milk, which is fine. Picked up a can of Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner.


The missing Stella is next to me now.
Eggs are in the bowl because 2 didn't make the walk home.
I think the can of soup is still on the counter at the market :-(

I guess it's an almond butter & jelly sandwich with a Stella for dinner tonight.

Bright side...my hair looks good now that I finally got it cut.

Bike Stuff:
- My team's sponsorships are all falling into place...announcements to come soon. It's going to be pretty sweet!
- Cool article on the Slipstream-Chipotle Team and their big time stance against doping:
Disgraced Rider and New U.S. Team Take the Lead Against Doping

No comments: