Quantcast

Friday, February 13, 2009

"Let Me Google That For You"

I've been meaning to post about this for a while. It's a pretty funny site to use whenever someone asks you a simple question that a quick search on Google would have answered for them.

www.letmegooglethatforyou.com or www.lmgtfy.com

I've sent this out to a few teammates and friends...if I've sent it to you, I hope you took it in good humor. (I've never gotten a reply on one that I've sent...)

Here are a few screenshots of the end product and a link to the example I used for the screenshots, so you can see it in action.

Let Me Google That For You Example
Anyway...it's a good, fun little thing to do and hopefully you will get a laugh back from it.

I had the honor to send my friend one today...best part of that one is that she works for Google! Ha...love it.

Have fun with it!

No comments: