Eric and James in town for a few days...Eric with bike, James without bike but definitely armed with an outdated SF Tourism Book.
Monday: Sushi and Irish Bar in North Beach.
1) Ride. Alpine Dam Loop - Tam - Home (about 6,800 ft. of climbing)
2) Tour. Chinatown, North Beach, Wharf, Marina, Black Horse on Union for some Cask pulled ESB's!!!
1) Ride. Hwy 1 up to Stinson Beach, up Panoramic to Tam entrance, then Headland's Loop (another 6,800 ft.)
2) Tour. Chinatown, Japanese Tea Garden, Haigh-Ashbury, Random Bar, Castro, Mission, Zeitgeist for some pints
Self-shot of us leaving Tam's Peak on Tuesday
Parent's in town Thursday - Sunday...
- Thursday: Chinatown, North Beach, Wharf
- Friday: Breakfast at Cafe Trieste in Sausalito, drove Highway 1 up to Stinson Beach...then continued up to Marshall for lunch...back down 1 and up Bofax Rd up to Tam's Peak...then Headland's Loop (easier trip by car)...then we met up with Aunt Joan and Uncle Greg for dinner at Scoma's.
Tomorrow - Ocean Beach, Cliff House and then Half Moon Bay to see the Maverics...maybe more...
My parents fly out late Sunday and then Denny fly's in Monday for a week...more to come.